Other brand names of Klonopin are Clonazepam, Rivotril, Rivatril.
Clonazepam (marketed by Roche under the trade-names
Klonopin in the United States and Rivotril in Europe, South America, Canada, and Australia)
is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative. It is a highly potent anticonvulsant, amnestic and anxiolytic.
Clonazepam is commonly prescribed for:
- Anxiety disorder. Due to the chronic nature of anxiety, long-term low-dose benzodiazepine treatment may be necessary for some patients; this continuation of treatment should not be considered abuse or addiction.
- Panic attacks
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Initial treatment of mania, together with firstline-drugs such as lithium, haloperidol or risperidone
- Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (off-label use)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Night terrors
- Tourette Syndrome - Clonazepam has shown to be helpful in reducing and dealing with the physical motor tics associated with TS, though is still considered an off-label usage by many.
- Schizophrenia - Clonazepam has been prescribed in order to alleviate the side effects of certain antipsychotic agents used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.
Clonazepam is rarely used as a treatment for insomnia, because its sedative effects are relatively weak compared to other benzodiazepines.
Similar to Diazepam.
Buy Klonopin 2mg online
No customer reviews for the moment.